Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Little Teeny Tiny Is Seven months old (10th)


Ivory is getting big too fast! Last month at her six month check up she was 27 inches long (95th percentile) and 16 lbs 14 oz (90th percentile) for her age. She is as big as a nine month old, she has a lot of clothes she has never and will never wear, she is just too healthy (yea!) In this picture she is looking at us upside down because it is easier then attempting to move her whole body. She has done this since she was about 3 months old. I thought it was awesome that she made up this maneuver to keep her eyes on me as I walked through out the room.

1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

Hey Heather -- cute picture! Could you PLEASE call me again? I lost your number and haven't been able to call you back. Sorry.