Wednesday, March 18, 2009
How Does a Year go by that fast ?!
My little teeny tiny baby girly turned a year old on March 10th. She is very mobile and I really can't call her a baby anymore, she is now offically a toddler. :( I am not ready for her to be big, she is my last baby, no more teeny tinys for me. I am so grateful to have her, what a wonderful blessing she is to me and my family. One of her favorite things to do is, crawl into the kitchen, open cupboard doors and drawers, and see what magical, yet dangerous stuff she can find, she is lightening fast and there is soon a pile of stuff on the middle of the floor. Time for some baby proofing. What a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
First of all, I saw your pay it forward post but I didn't respond because I don't know how to make anything cool. Second, I can't believe Ivory is 1! That's just fun.
It's already been a year? You wanna come over to my house and do some one year pics in my studio? You gotta have pictures! Love youl
Post a Comment