Daze I am loving my new photo editing software. Here are a few of the pics I took of Ivory tonight. The Napoleon shot, the one with the hat on sideways was taken a few days ago. I am just learning how to use the program. What do you think so far?
COOL Program! I need something to edit my photos with. You will have to tell me what program that is! Megan and I are coming by on Wednesday...It's the only day that could work for the both of us. I hope we catch you home! It's a super busy month...So, if we don't see you, Have a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
You got it!! Nice. Let me know if you ever want a lesson. I've spent so many hours with that thing I know it pretty well now! Cute picture, love the bright colors.
3 comments:
COOL Program!
I need something to edit my photos with. You will have to tell me what program that is!
Megan and I are coming by on Wednesday...It's the only day that could work for the both of us. I hope we catch you home! It's a super busy month...So, if we don't see you, Have a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
You got it!! Nice. Let me know if you ever want a lesson. I've spent so many hours with that thing I know it pretty well now! Cute picture, love the bright colors.
LOVE your new header pic - it's precious.
Post a Comment