Monday, March 15, 2010

Ivory's Birthday #2 on March 10th

Adam thought it would be fun to take Ivory to Jungle Jims for her birthday.  She rode all the rides, some more than once, except for the bumper cars, we just didn't think she would like it.  Bryce also had a good time riding the rides with his little sister.

Ivory is obsessed with Shrek espeacially the 2nd movie, it's my favorite too.  So I attempted to get her a Shrek birthday cake.  The only toys I could find were Christmas toys so they had to do. She didn't seem to mind.  She just sat there and starred at the cake mesmorized, studying each character and smiling. So sweet.



This is what she saw.

We got a couple of little toys that she was tickled pink over. It is so easy to please little ones. :)


Daddy helped her blow out the candles on her cake.  She loved being princess for the day.

2 comments:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

Happy belated birthday little Ivory!!! She looked like she had a ton of fun! It was great seeing you guys the other day. We need to get together more often, I guess I can't leave Jeremy in charge of planning anything!!!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVORY!!
I can't believe she is already 2!
We got your name on our list right after you had had her....And that feels like it was just yesterday!
What a FUN Birthday Party!
My kids LOVE that place.
I LOVE that she LOVES Shrek!...TOO CUTE!