Monday, April 13, 2009

Wicked

It was our wedding anniverasy Friday (six years, wow!), which we celebrated on Saturday. We went to a mattinee of the play "Wicked" at the Capital Theatre, it was alot better than I expected it to be. I heard rave reviews but I was skeptical. I bought the music a while back and listened to it, but found it to be annoying. It was totally different in person. I was very grateful to have had a good time. Adam even giggled a few times, which was quite remarkable. We went to dinner at the Happy Sumo restaurant afterward. It was excellent! We had a very nice time even though it rained buckets all day, it was kinda fun walking through the Gateway complex in the rain. It was a Good day.

3 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Happy Anniversary!

Goldie said...

It sounds like you had a really fun time! Happy 6 year Anniversary to you!

The Parks said...

Heather!!
I miss you. I am so sorry for everything that has happened lately. I want to talk to you and keep in touch and I'd love your email, so email me at cpark1104@hotmail.com.