I have a lot to work on this year physically, mentally and spiritually. It is a new year, why not a new me by next year. I am working on transforming my body, my mind, and my soul. I hope to get back to the temple in the near future. I plan to strengthen my relationships with my Savior and with my husband. I am just too old to waste time on things that just don't matter. I have created a new playlist filled with songs that mean something to me. Songs that uplift and inspire me to focus on what counts, and to be teachable like a child. "This is it" no time to waste. The song "there you'll be" by Faith Hill to me is the Savior, hoping everywhere I go, there he will be, because I am choosing well and am intune with his spirit. Sunday, January 10, 2010
I am going there someday
I have a lot to work on this year physically, mentally and spiritually. It is a new year, why not a new me by next year. I am working on transforming my body, my mind, and my soul. I hope to get back to the temple in the near future. I plan to strengthen my relationships with my Savior and with my husband. I am just too old to waste time on things that just don't matter. I have created a new playlist filled with songs that mean something to me. Songs that uplift and inspire me to focus on what counts, and to be teachable like a child. "This is it" no time to waste. The song "there you'll be" by Faith Hill to me is the Savior, hoping everywhere I go, there he will be, because I am choosing well and am intune with his spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Go Heather! Go Heather!
How are you? We need to hang out or something and catch up!
Post a Comment