My boys went back to Seattle to live with their manly man father. I will miss them terribly. My eldest Colten (19) bares a striking resemblence to Robert Pattinson, a little more glam and he could be Twilight's Edward. When Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out I saw Pattinson for the first time. He played Cedric Diggery, and for a while there Colten was known as Cedric, I think Colten has a better smile however. He also is quite the actor and writer. He was in a production of Miracle on 34th Street last month at the Sugar Factory Theatre and did a great job. My Jesse (16) is a beautiful boy inside and out, very funny and can draw like no other. His art blows my mind. I wish I could keep them with me always, but one thing I can't be for them is a father, and boys need their father. So hopefully these amazing young men will turn out to be spectacular refined men.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
My Boys are Men!
My boys went back to Seattle to live with their manly man father. I will miss them terribly. My eldest Colten (19) bares a striking resemblence to Robert Pattinson, a little more glam and he could be Twilight's Edward. When Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out I saw Pattinson for the first time. He played Cedric Diggery, and for a while there Colten was known as Cedric, I think Colten has a better smile however. He also is quite the actor and writer. He was in a production of Miracle on 34th Street last month at the Sugar Factory Theatre and did a great job. My Jesse (16) is a beautiful boy inside and out, very funny and can draw like no other. His art blows my mind. I wish I could keep them with me always, but one thing I can't be for them is a father, and boys need their father. So hopefully these amazing young men will turn out to be spectacular refined men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am shocked how grown up they look. You must be so sad they are gone!
Post a Comment